Canceling the McAfee antivirus product is not a hectic task; you just have to follow some basic steps. McAfee is awesome antivirus software that has customers from all over the world. But many of the users want to cancel the product for any reason. In this blog, you will learn how to cancel McAfee security antivirus in a few simple steps.
McAfee security antivirus software is one of the world’s oldest and fastest security applications. They provide various features that protect your system from malware or other viruses. You have to remember one thing while canceling the McAfee antivirus. If your system only has a McAfee antivirus application, then maybe canceling it is the invitation to malware or viruses.
So, without wasting time, let’s move forward with the process of canceling the McAfee security antivirus.
If you are finding out how to cancel McAfee security from your system, read this blog section to know the easy and simple methods to cancel it. The method mentioned below will help you cancel the McAfee antivirus from your system. In this blog section, you will just have to follow one-by-one methods and steps to cancel the McAfee product.
Cancel Mcafee security antivirus through the phone call method is one of the reliable ways to cancel the McAfee subscription plan. Here are the steps that you need to follow to do it:
- In the beginning, take your mobile and then type 1-866-622-3911.
- Now, click on the dial button.
- And then, talk to them, and tell them to remove the McAfee subscription from your system.
- At last, when it is completed, ask for a confirmation email or message.
If the above method does not rescue your problem, go through the next method mentioned below in this section.
If the above steps do not help you to cancel McAfee Security products, then here is one more way to do this. You all need just to follow all the steps one by one:
- Initially, open your system’s Web Browser.
- Type the website link of McAfee antivirus.
- Click on the search button.
- And when the page opens, go to the top right side of the window and select the My Account option.
- Now, use the username and password to log in to your account.
- Select the login button.
- Next, go to the option of Auto-Renewal Settings.
- Finally, select the Turn Off or end option of Auto-Renewal.
By following the above steps, you can make the McAfee antivirus cancel. You just have to go through each and every step.
Using the Dashboard method is one of the most convenient ways how to cancel McAfee security antivirus. You just have to go through all the steps as it is mentioned in this section of the blog:
- First of all, open the McAfee antivirus dashboard and move to the My Info window from the opened dashboard.
- Now, click on the Subscription option.
- And then, type the login username and password on the opened McAfee’s Account window.
- Next, go to the window of My Account and then click on the option of Auto Renewal settings.
- Now, you need to do is Turn Off the Auto Renewal option when it is completed.
- Click on the Turn Off option from the auto-renewal window.
- Finally, the service mode will be disabled for your Auto-renewal, and you will get the same details in the email below.
So, the methods mentioned above, and the steps are simple ways how to cancel McAfee security antivirus from your system. Try out all the methods one by one to solve the queries and cancel the antivirus. We expect that the given solution and ways will help you to rescue yourself from the issues.
How do I easily cancel the McAfee antivirus subscription & get a refund?
You must first go to the McAfee official website and click on the My Account button. Now, sign into the McAfee account and move to the Manage Subscription; then, click on the Refund / Cancel button next to the subscription you need to refund. And then, you will come to a window in which you have to choose the reason for the request for a refund. Click on the options of reasons that are most proper for you.
How do I easily turn off the notice of McAfee renewal?
Here are the steps of Active Shield Prompts that you need to follow to turn off the notice of McAfee renewal:
- First, go to the McAfee Security Center, then move to the Common Tasks and click on the Home button.
- Under the Security Center details window, click on Configuration.
- Now, under the Alerts window, click on the Advance button.
- Select Informational Alerts, and also choose Do Not Show Informational Alerts.
- Finally, hit the OK button to keep the changes.
How do I easily delete the McAfee security antivirus from my laptop?
Here are the simple steps that you have to follow one by one to delete the McAfee security antivirus from your laptop
- First and foremost, go to the start menu, and click on the Control Panel.
- Under the Control Panel window, select the program you need to uninstall from your laptop.
- Choose the security antivirus application you need to delete, then click on the Uninstall option.
- When it pops up then, you require to restart the laptop.